Friday, June 17, 2011

Meet Deacon Cole Reed

Deacon Cole Reed
May 8, 2011-7:58pm
7lbs - 14oz - 19 1/2in





So a lot has changed since the last post, God blessed us with a beautiful baby boy! He was born on mother's day, which is the best gift I could have asked for. Delivery went well. I progressed too quickly for an epidural (which I wanted to see if I could make it without one anyway) and it turned out great! I felt like I healed so much faster this time around. Micah and Sophie are adjusting amazingly well. I just don't know how many more hugs and kisses this little baby can handle. It was a tough time to transition for me because he was born right at the end of Micah's kindergarten year, and I realized there was no more mommy Sophie alone days. We won't be able to do all the things we did last summer, but we'll still have a lot of fun:-)

No comments: